After helping Grandmaster Gue Lin establish the theoretical aspect of the Xīn Qigong, Dr. Pang Ming began to reform Traditional Qigong in the 1980s. With innovative applications to Qigong, he created his own system and called it Zhineng Qigong; Zhineng means
intelligent. In 1989, he opened the first Zhineng Qigong school in Shíjiāzhuāng, Héběi Province, China.
For information on Chilel Qigong, please visit Chilel Qigong Website
The Characteristics of Chilel
1. Hún Yuán Holistic Theory.
2. Chilel Qigong has a complete system of methods.
3. Chilel Qigong contains many special/secretive practice techniques.
4. Chilel Qigong uses three teaching systems.
5. Chilel Qigong does not use special consciousness activities.
6. Chilel Qigong uses the “Inducing Qi” method to activate Qi.
7. Chilel Qigong belongs to an Open System.
Zhineng Qigong Center
8. Chilel Qigong uses External Qi for healing without depleting one's own Qi.
9. Chilel Qigong practice reactions (refers primarily to uncomfortable feelings) are noticeable.